Private Institutions engaged in parapsychological research
1. Institute of Noetic Sciences - IONS is using the power of science to reveal the link between an individual’s inner wisdom, the interconnectedness which unites us all, and its power to enhance our lives.
2. The Monroe Institute - study of human consciousness
3. The Newton Institute - provides training for Life Between Lives® Hypnotherapy.
5. Windbridge Research Center – their mission is o ease suffering around dying, death, and what comes next by performing rigorous scientific research and sharing the results and other customized content with the general public, clinicians (like medical and mental health professionals), scientists (like researchers and philosophers), and practitioners (like mediums).
6. Society for Psychical Research - THE SOCIETY for Psychical Research was set up in London in 1882, the first scientific organisation ever to examine claims of psychic and paranormal phenomena. We hold no corporate view about their existence or meaning; rather, our purpose is to gather information and foster understanding through research and education.
7. The Academy for the Advancement of Postmaterialist Sciences AAPS - is a non-
profit membership and education organization whose mission is to promote
open-minded, rigorous and evidence-based enquiry into postmaterialist consciousness research.
8. International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) – It’s purpose is to promote responsible, multi-disciplinary exploration of near-death and similar experiences, their effects on people’s lives, and their implications for beliefs about life, death, and human purpose.
9. Dolores Cannon - Dolores Cannon’s method of hypnosis, Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique℠ (QHHT®), involves inducing an individual into the Somnambulistic state of trance through visualization. The Subconscious is what gave her and practitioners of her QHHT® technique access to past lives and performs instantaneous healings when appropriate. Over her 45-year career, her technique has proven to be effective on thousands of people all over the world regardless of their Age, Gender, Personality, Physical Symptoms, Religious Beliefs or Cultural Backgrounds.