1. Go to the Films on Demand website and browse/search for a film you'd like to add. Click on the 'Share' link and then 'Embed code' . Choose the option "LTI link - (Full Title)" pictured below. Click "Highlight" to select the link, and right-click to "Copy".You may also use CRTL + C to copy the highlighted web address. This link will work both on-campus and off without the need to log in again through myCommNet.
Adding the Link to a Blackboard Course
2. Next, log into Blackboard, select the course, and navigate to the area where the link will be placed. You can add a link directly on the course menu or to a content folder. If you would like to add a Web Link to a folder, you need to create the folder first and then go to the folder page before adding the link.
3. From the build content menu, select "Web link".
3. Enter a Name for the web link. The title of a web link is what your students see. Right click on the Web Address (URL) box and select "Paste". You may use CTRL + V to paste the link. Fill in the optional fields if you'd like and press the submit button (bottom right).
4. To preview the web link to make sure the address is correct, make sure "Edit Mode" is set to OFF. Click on the title of the web link you just added.